Monday, November 4, 2013

20 million kids get eaten by bats... -every second-.

Image
Witch Hazel and Graveyard dust. welcome to the All Hallows Eve.
Dress code: Anything cute, creepy or weird.

Image
I think we made awesome undead be awesome.

Image
Dead and celebrating.

Image
Halloween booze and Halloween candies in Halloween bowls. For the past three weeks my house has been full of fake spiders and bats and cobwebs. Most of the decorations are DIY.
Also, the raven is guarding Munchkin Bites that I totally won (as human!).

Image

Image
Outfit: Boots (Demonia), white men's shirt size 47 (largest i could find). The bolts came on a headband, but i made them into hair-clips (Confetti). Hair: teased, hair mousse and half a hair donut on the back. Make up: lip-liner in 2 colors, random red lipstick, black eye liner and different colors of foundation (Dior).

About 10 days ago was the first time I was awakened from the dead. For weeks, my Maker has been preparing me; collecting the best guts, best limbs and the best pieces of skin from different humans. Just a day before, some of my flesh started to crack, so some of my stitches were still really fresh. But it worked. My Maker's  project worked; I lived, breathed and had brain activity. The one thing the maker didn't think of was clothing. When I woke, i was bare. He gave me his shirt to wear, promising me he would buy me pretty dresses soon. But for now, all I had to cover my self was this shapeless white shirt.

Only hours before the party Maker taught me how to move. In the crowd I observed other humans moving and I mimicked their movements. They looked at me weirdly, but I feel I did well! After hours of dancing with the humans and other monsters, my bolts started to hurt and stitches were dissolving. I needed to recharge again. So I slept.

One week later Maker brought me alive again. The party was in my residence. My undead and groovy friends were invited and the house brought in a mood of romantic darkness with a veil of mystery. Some of my body parts were changed again. A part of my skull was added, and a new side to my face. Most of my wounds had healed and the stitches removed. Only minor parts still needed stitching. I was still wearing the same white shirt, but it is okay. I remember it from last time. Again, I lived and I even had memories.

After the party at my own residence, I danced at a party in town. My friends were there with me. I danced until i was near collapsing and my skin started to dissolve. Then I slept, but I remember I fell asleep once before and I did not wake for a week! Will I ever wake up again to dance? I guess there are still some medical issues with this body that need fixing...

Image

1 comment:

  1. So cute :). You forgot this! http://weheartit.com/entry/210731/via/lifeneverdies

    ReplyDelete