Friday, November 15, 2013

Endergirl at Minecon 2012

Enderman_GrassBlock
Enderman. Mob in Minecraft. 1/3rd taller than human character. Teleports. Gets hurt by water. Becomes angry when looked at and opens its mouth with black teeth and starts vibrating. Purple eyes. Harmless when left alone. Takes blocks to move them around.

Since Minecon 2013 just happened, I thought this would be a nice moment to post my photos of last years Minecon in Disneyland Paris. Together with C(a friend I met through Minecraft), my brother and bf we spent two days in Disneyland Paris. I cosplayed as a sexy enderman, because "endermen are so cute" (quoting myself at the costume contest in front of 700 people)! I made it to the top 5 in the costume contest and I totally loved being on stage.

ImageImage
My costume's main focus was my face; I wore purple lenses (for the fist time in my life!) and heavily purple eye make-up. Since endermen have these pretty purple sparkles around them, I put purple glitters around my eyes. Have you ever noticed the teeth of endies are black? well, so were mine. And the tooth-paint was disgusting!! Also, it had to be removed with nearly pure alcohol.

Image
Other than that, endies are tall and slender, so the perfect opportunity rose to wear my highest shiny black heels (Bordello's), a corset and the tightest leggins and turtle-neck i could find. My grass block was hand-crafted and functioned as a purse to hold my sigs in. For two days I held my arms straight, holding that huge cube. Lot of people commented me on how nice i stayed in my role the whole two days.

ImageImageImage
On stage with CaptainSparklez and Lydia.

Image
I made out with Jeb.

Ok, not really. But we're on a pic together!

ImageImage
Other endies I met. My head wasn't as square as theirs.

Image
Near water. People actually threw drops of water at me!

Currently I'm playing at the JohnnyWoof server (mc.johnnywoof.us), a 24/7 survival multiplayer with handly plugins. Previously I played on Strontkever an CobbleCobble.

My name is Bunny_PinkBow

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment