Thursday, October 24, 2013

Green turns red and to yellow eventually

As autumn is working very hard to get itself noticed, I can't help myself but to enjoy the shortening days and the trees and plants changing shades. Soon the trees will be empty and the bushes will be brown. So for now, let's enjoy this dance of colors!

Image
♥ This is one of the churches in the town I live in and I am in love with the vegetation growing on it! The red leaves were last week, aren't they pretty! ♥

Image
♥ As it was at the end of last summer. ♥

Image
♥ The same church, with focus on the leadlight window you can see when peeking inside through the small window. It is striking me how I managed to take two pictures that are very similar with a two month difference. ♥
Image

♥ Cute fluffy wool pumpkins. awww! Saw them at the town fair. ♥
Image
♥ Sunday outfit. Simple long black dress (Jane Norman), Leather jacket against rising coldness (Tally Weijl) and the usual boots (van Haren). ♥


DanceOfColors

♥ Pictures taken on an afternoon walk.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment