Monday, May 12, 2014

A peek in my Secret Drawer


As I love shopping, I had the ultimate shop-gasm when I went to the factory sale of the largest Lingerie shop in the Netherlands, Hunkemöller. I bought for a shop worth of €170 and paid only
€21 plus €6 entrance fee!

For a perfect shape under all  my little black dresses: A shaping dress of lace. A bra of the Silvie collection. Pasties, not because I want to wear them, but because I think they are such pretty items! 2 pairs stockings.  ❤
 
Look at the details! I love lave and pearls and satin and bows. The items on the bottom picture are silk handcuffs and a semi transparent mask. ❤

With exception of the bra, all items are from the Private collection, a collection of cute and playful lingerie and accessories. ❤
Then, two weeks ago, Mom took me to this lovely little village that used to be a fortified city in the middle ages, Elburg. Other than the place being absolutely gorgeous, we shopped lovelily. Here are the shoes that I bought.

Bought them with 50% off. That makes them even lovelier! ❤

The candle tea cups are from the local second hand shop, they are on my sewing desk. I find them inspiring. ❤
Lately I have been decorating boxes again, which is something I started doing about a year ago. This time I purchased two round boxes, for storing my hat. They are decorated according to the design of my other boxes, so they match together. It is still in my plans to dedicate a whole post o my boxes!




No comments:

Post a Comment