Thursday, March 7, 2013

This is not a blogpost title.

Dominatrix; Queen of the fetish scene party. I will attend :)

Tomorrow we are heading off to Akersloot for the dominatrix party.
Here is a preview of my outfit. I want it to be classy and sexy at the same time. It will be my first time in Latex, so it also has to be comfy. I tested my outfit two days ago and this is the basic idea: my bordello high heels (<3), latex stockings, latex skirt, latex small gloves and a lace top with flower print and a bra under it. With that, I totally want to wear a fascinator.

Image
Me  in my test outfit for the party (Lace top H&M; Bra, Marlies Dekker; fascinator, self made; latex gloves and stocking from internet; skirt, Raw Rubber).

I decided to make a fascinator myself, because the ones from the internet weren't matching my outfit like I had in mind. It is made out of several jewelries that I bought in different shops. The cameo for example, is made from a necklace from Six. The fishnet lace came with horrible fugly brown feathers on it (from some outlet-store). They still give me shivers.

Image
My self-made fascinator, made of several hair decorations and jewelries.

Image
Me, wearing it.

Image


Here is a very useful pdf on how to make a fascinator. *click*

2 comments: