Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I decide just how high and then I let her fall


But my Dolly wants something I can’t give her
She wants life, she wants to feel...

Suffer and bleed, laugh and cry If I give her life she’ll have to die.
(XP8 - Muv your dolly)


Image
Call me miss officer when I wear my new cap! (military shop)

The cap is a post-war east-german NVA cap. I bought it in the military shop for €10.00 only! It is unused, but it is a tiny size, so the shop keepers were happy and jealous I fitted it. This will so be the perfect accessory for a military bitch look I want to build for one of the fetish parties upcomming. Which reminds me, Dominatrix is soon! Anyone going?

Image
A new dress with a city skyline that I bought with my mom last week. She bought the same one and it looks great on both of us. I hardly ever wear something with so many colors, but I think it looks good. (Bertus)


3 comments:

  1. Luv Ur Blog!!! Check out my new blog diyoutlet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! yay for you, you're my first commenter!
    Love you blog, gives me lots of inspiration! Keep going:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcs! You Keep up the great work too!

    ReplyDelete