Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Major ring post



Image
♥ New year's eve was celebrated with friends and this was my outfit.

Border_Long

And lately I have been finding lots of joy in jewelry again, I thought it was time to post about my pretties, some of them new, some of them old, but certainly all much appreciated.

Image
♥ Plastic bracelet bought in Berlin on a school trip like eight years ago (H&M). Rose bracelet if new (Six).

Image
♥ Black ring with rose pattern (old, I don't remember the brand), large new ring with black stone (Six), bird-skull ring from years ago (Accessorize) & a smaller new ring with black stone (I am). Other hand: small new ring, suited for every occasion (Kruidvat) & a double-finger-ring with roses (old-idk).

Image
♥ Hair clip is one one my prettiest new purchases, from the Kruidvat limited edition holiday collection. I love holiday style! 

Image

Last month I decided to buy the gel-nailpolish lamp after all. I had been doubting a lot about it lately, because a lamp is expensive. In hindsight I am glad I bought it. My nail polishes last up to a weak with this new system (compared to a couple of hours only, as before)! This system requires a special LED-UV lamp and special gel base- and top coat. Additionally, I use a gel primer and pre- and after cleaner from the same brand. Sometimes I just put top and base coat without any color, but for optimal result I like putting my Lady in Black OPI in-between the layers. But of course any color would do. Occasionally, I put a mattifying normal top coat for increased mysterious effect.

Image

Image

Image


♥ The keys were originally purchased with those ugly hooks on them, but I transferred them onto these little roses that I have been wearing for ages already. (Key hangers - Six, black earrings - Pim Kie)

Image
♥ Red collection. Hardly wear it to be honest, although the bracelet is one of my old beloved pieces.
Image


No comments:

Post a Comment