Thursday, June 20, 2013

I never thought you would come and visit me... I'm on cloud nine

Image
New rings (Clair's) and earrings I don't remember ever wearing before.

The very newest purchase in my closet is yet another LBD. Its simplicity makes it elegant, I can wear this with tons of different styles. Today's style is elegant goth; decorative references to death (like the bird skull ring and black flowers in my hair) with virginly ornaments (necklace) and bare legs. Eye makeup (black, white and a little purple) is all Urban Decay; Lipstick is dark red from Make Up For Ever.

Image
My 1000th Little Black Dress (second hand).

Image
Heels I usually only wear on vacation (New Yorker).

Image

1 comment:

  1. Such a chic vintage ring love it.
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete