Sunday, May 19, 2013

Red and black and Tim Burton

One of my recent Fridays I was home alone and This is what my evening included:
Image
Warm tea from my red cup and Tim Burton's book
'The melancholy death of Oyster boy and other stories.'

Image
This is the cutest story of the book, I think.
This is the french book, hence the translations on the right page.

Image
Awww, this bold dude likes his walls to be smeared with blood. I think his name is Jimmy.

Image
Geniet ervan! Random text on my teabag tells me to enjoy it :) so cute.

Image
In the theme of red; I took a picture of the roses the are on the TV-dressoir.

I had put my old Placebo Cd's on since I hadn't listened to them in ages and it was nice. I remembered why I liked them so much!

Here some outfit pictures I wanted to post for a while but life happened.
ImageImage
College outfit. (Boots Van Haren, skirt V&D, bag vintage)

Image
Work outfit. (Sephora)

No comments:

Post a Comment