Thursday, January 24, 2013

At the third day she looked at all she had shopped and thought it wasgood.

Today I introduce a new category for my posts: I shopped. I did it two days in a row and I love it!

The first day was themed second hand shopping. With my friend we climbed through the streets filled with snow to go to the second hand shops that are scattered throughout the city. I bought a pretty Little Black Dress and a corset (no pic, sorry). The dress is purpler at the bottom and black at the top, in a dip-dye fashion, as Eric thought me. The sleeves have to be adapted a bit, they need to be more puffy. I will probably fix that tomorrow morning, because I want to wear this dress to my house warming party tomorrow!
Image
Little Black Dress, Second hand.

After an intense day of walking through the heavy snow (we will have such muscled butts!) it seemed appropriate to hide inside my warm new house and drink hot chocolate with waaay too much whipped cream. It was a good day.

WTF-of-the-day: dress €15.00 and the corset €5.75 and altogether I payed €13.25  ....uhhhhhhhh?

The second day at 10.30hrs in the morning I decided to go to Utrecht to shop (big city in the center of the country) so I put on my naughty shoes (actually my comfy every day boots) and took the train at 11.01 hrs. And shopping I did!
Finally I found the fake leather jaket with the fake fur that I saw in a magazine last summer. And guess what, on sale!

ImageFake leather jacket from Tally Weijl.


Also, I found the Tally Weijl bunny thermos-mug that I wanted for so long! I saw it on the internets a while ago and decided I needed to have it. It was the last one in the shop and even half priced, yay me!

Image
Bunny mug, Tally Weijl.

The mug has silver glitters and a pink glitter bunny. A pink glitter bunny!!
Other than that I also bought an etui for storing
pensmake-up and cute toe spreaders for nail-polishing. They are pink with silver glitter hearts.

At about 6 hrs in the evening I was back home where it was comfy and warm. Yet another successful day of shopping.

Dinner-of-the-day: Mushroom lasagne with paprika. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment